WHY CHOOSE 84?
THE BIGGEST REASON IS CLEAR.
Choose 84 Lumber and you may never want to choose another company again.
Having many choices often makes it harder to make the right choice. Right now, when it comes to jobs, you probably have several options. But when you choose to take a job at 84, more often than not, you’re really choosing a career. That’s because, at 84 you find a company that truly “walks the walk” when it comes to treating each employee, at every level, as a valued member of the 84 family. And this means, recognizing that 84 has an important role to play in helping each employee to realize their dreams, goals, and ambitions in life.
WHERE WILL YOU START?
The 84 Lumber Production Team is what helps keep America building.
Depending on the specific position, some activities of Production Team Members include
- Using power saws, air nail guns, staplers and other tools
- Operating a forklift to assist in moving material to appropriate area of the shop
- Picking and pulling production material as needed
- Measuring pre-cut lumber to ensure dimensions are accurate
- Verifying that set-ups are accurate
- Ensuring that assembled items meet the established quality specifications
- Assisting in training new team members
On the fence about 84? Speak one-on-one with an 84 Lumber Recruiter to see if it's a good fit for you.
WHY 84 LUMBER?
At 84 Lumber, your job is essential. Business is booming – and you can be sure that we need you!
We promote from within and offer access to leadership, everyday mentorship, and constant opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Family Founded, Family Focused
Family owned and operated since day one, we believe that our employees are part of the 84 family, and here, family always comes first.
Health, dental, vision, paid vacation, 401(k) match, and profit-sharing benefits are just some of the ways that we invest in our employees.